Our gameservers have few rules, we believe in playability and less rules usually result in more fun. However we do have some rules and we expect everyone to stick to them:
- All weapons are allowed. Although some weapons are considered ‘unfair’ and ‘overpowered’ or just ‘lame’, we do allow the use of all weapons in every way they can be used.
- Don’t complain about people favoring weapons you consider to be ‘noob’ or ‘lame’. We don’t care about your bitching.
- Be nice and polite, if someone annoys you contact our support for a ban request. Don’t start a flamewar on the in-game chat.
This also means no heavy cursing, nor throwing any “heavy” deseases to each other!
- No cursing! Keep your bad mood on your LAN and away from our servers. Don’t annoy others with your temper.
- In other words: “Be excellent to each other” and “Party on dudes!”
Do you feel you didn’t deserve your kick or ban? Please contact our support center, our team of professional mediators will answer all your questions and will re-evaluate your ban. No-one is above our server rules, this includes our own members and admins. If you feel someone does deserve a warning, kick or ban, please contact our support center and provide as much information as possible.
As a test, on our 4th server (recognizable with #4 if you look for GoTBF3.nl servers) we have an addition to these rules:
Baseraping in any thinkable way is prohibited, unless someone from that base is attacking you in any way.